COMPLIANCE VERIFICATION ENGINEER – CABIN SAFETY
Part 21 Design International Ltd is experiencing significant growth and is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the full time post of Compliance Verification Engineer (CVE). The growth path for the successful applicant, as for all employees, is the chance to eventually fulfil the higher posts within the company.
Reporting directly to the Head of Airworthiness, the CVE will be responsible for the independent compliance verification checks of airworthiness documents. This will involve ensuring projects are systematically planned, demonstrate compliance adherence, presenting all necessary documents accordingly and within timeframe.
This position involves project management, ongoing development of more junior members of the team and the management of subcontractors and vendors.
- be in possession of a degree or equivalent academic qualification in Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering;
- have 3 years’ solid experience in certification activities on CS23 or CS25 in a Design Organisation;
- possess an understanding and be familiar with design requirements for scope of approval;
- hold documented training in Design Organisation procedures, including certification and compliance verification on CS23 and CS25;
- have a sound knowledge and understanding of Part 21 legislation; and
- possess excellent communication and project and personnel management skills.
Applicants with relevant Part 66 Licence (or equivalent) or recent experience as a CVE in an EASA approved DOA with similar scope (CS25 and CS23) are also encouraged to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity for Design Engineers who consider themselves capable of making the transition to CVE or for an existing CVE interested in both developing their existing career and expanding to a Form 4 post holder position.
All applicants must:
- Have experience in cabin safety
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com